Completing your online order with TFC Supplies Ltd is straightforward, but it’s always nice to have a simple guide to hand should you need it. There are various ways you can order with TFC; over the phone, online or in-store. But if you wish to order via our website (where you receive 10% off if you signup to our newsletter here), here’s a few things to bear in mind.
- Add your items to your basket, simply by clicking the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the product page.
2. Go to your Basket, by clicking the small cart button at the top right of your screen.
3. If you wish to arrange delivery, click ‘Calculate Shipping which is to the right of the screen.
4. Enter your delivery details in the box highlighted red below, then click ‘Update’.
5. Once you click ‘Update’, below is what you should see (highlighted in red). It will provide you with two delivery options; Click & Collect or Delivered. Please note, the Click & Collect option is selected by default. If you require delivery, please make sure you select the delivered option (2nd option). The delivery charge is automatically applied once your delivery details have been entered.
6. Once you have selected the delivery option you require, double-check your order’s contents and click ‘Proceed to checkout’.
7. You’ll then be prompted to fill out your personal details and make your payment via PayPal or via debit/credit card.
8. Once the order has been placed, you will receive an email confirmation and our team will be in touch with details regarding your delivery or collection i.e. date/time for delivery or collection, and any other queries they may have regarding your order.