Completing your online order with TFC Supplies Ltd is straightforward, but it’s always nice to have a simple guide to hand should you need it. There are various ways you can order with TFC; over the phone, online or in-store. But if you wish to order via our website (where you receive 10% off if you signup to our newsletter here), here’s a few things to bear in mind.
- Add your items to your basket, simply by clicking the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the product page.
2. Go to your Basket, by clicking the small cart button at the top right of your screen.
3. If you wish to arrange delivery, click ‘Calculate Shipping which is to the right of the screen.
4. Enter your delivery details in the box highlighted red below, then click ‘Update’.
5. Once you click ‘Update’, below is what you should see (highlighted in red). It will provide you with the delivery charge for your area.
6. If you struggle to get a delivery option update via the above method, simply click the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button. You’ll then be prompted to fill out your personal details, including billing/delivery address and make your payment via PayPal or via debit/credit card.
8. Once the order has been placed, you will receive an email confirmation and our team will be in touch with details regarding your delivery or collection i.e. date/time for delivery or collection, and any other queries they may have regarding your order.
9. If you struggle to make a payment online, you can call us on 01782 791000 and make payment over the phone.
10. For free Click & Collect from our Staffordshire site, you will simply need to enter our postcode into the delivery address field at the checkout, and this will remove any delivery charges. Please note, this is only for orders which you are able to collect from our site: Moorfields Industrial Estate, Cotes Heath, Staffordshire, ST21 6QY.